Sunday, August 26, 2012

Studio Calico Kits - Card "Memories"




Hello again all wonderful friends,

Loving the wonderful colour palette in the kit and the soft pastel colours just had me busy creating. I am sharing with you a card that I made using the kit and I have added a white frame and so flowers to compliment the already very pretty papers and coloured banners ;)

I hope to share more creations with you next Monday and so I hope to see you back here soon ;) Have a fantabulous week to all ;)

Thank you for dropping by ;)

Jaz Lee



4 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Beautiful card, Jaz!! Love it! :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Lovely card, Jaz@

Janetcraft said...

looking forward for your next and next and next......creations!

mignonnelulu said...

Love the pretty details on your card. Details so well-thought out! 2 thumbs up!